Automatic Steel Pipe Welding Machine
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: YB-PWM
- Style: Vertical
- Electric Current: Inverter
- Control Mode: PLC
- Voltage: 380V
- Origin: China
- Cooling Way: Water Cooling
- Frequency Range: High Frequency
- Type: Argon Arc Welder
- Application: Oil & Gas, Refinery Failities, Offshore& Ect.
- Trademark: youbest
- HS Code: 85153190
The automatic steel pipe welding machine is specially designed for steel pipes. It can choose different units and designs for different requirements. Units to units are connected by logistics system, which realize a line work process as upload, beveling, fit-up, spot welding, root welding, filling welding, cap welding and so on with a high efficiency work.
The system is unique production line to solve TIG/MAG root welding, which realizes to weld with 0-5mm gap in root pass that could control quality easily. The whole production can solve uploading, automatic length control, transport, unloading, fit-up, welding and other process.
|Duty cycle(40ºC)||550A, 60%; 420A, 100%|
|Input voltage / Frequency||3×400V(-25%to+20%)50/60HZ|
|Open circuit voltage||80V|
|Torch cooling||Water cooling|
|Dimension L*W*H (mm)||1100mm×455mm×1000mm|
|Water tank capacity||Approx.12L|
|Wire feeding speed||0.5-24m/min|
|Wire feeding roller||4-roller, Φ37mm(1.0mm+1.2mm)|
1) The steel pipe welding machine is designed for pipe pre-fabrication, according to productivity requirement to choose the welding station and designing, all welding stations are connected by effective logistics system, realize all work processes as fixed length, load, bevel, fit-up, spot welding, root pass, filling, cap, it increases efficiency of pre-fabrication
2) Fixed length solves automatic root pass problem in pre-fabrication
3) Using stable PLC controller for ensure welding system work stable and reduce the fault rate;
4) Welding station could be transported by container, to facilitate field operation and relocation;
5) Modular design for reducing time for designing and producing, which is beneficial to production and maintenance;
6) Be widely used in shipbuilding and construction machinery industry.